- Each paper will be presented orally.
- The duration of each talk is 15 minutes: 12 minutes of presentation + 3 minutes of discussion.
Session chairs will keep strict time: do not overrun.
- The room is equipped with a projector, with VGA and HDMI connector.
Please bring your own laptop.
- Please check the program to see the session of your talk. Make sure to arrive in the room before the session starts.
- The session chair will introduce you by name and affiliation. Your 15 minute slot includes speaker transition, chair’s introduction, your talk and 3 minutes of questions.
Instructions for Posters
Posters should be 30″ x 40″ in your choice of orientation. Poster board backing will be provided, but please bring your poster! The poster session will be held outdoors (except in the case of inclement weather).